Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default San Bruno Pipeline Accident Update

Gunner Asch writes:

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 01:59:30 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Erik wrote:

In article ,
Erik wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry for the long URL.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...sections-of-se
am-on-exploding-san-bruno-pipeline-were-welded-only-on-outside.html

Erik

More here...

http://www.ntsb.gov/Surface/pipeline...n-Bruno-CA.htm

Erik

Here are your links, unbroken:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/12/ntsb-reports-sections-of-seam-on-exploding-san-bruno-pipeline-were-welded-only-on-outside.html

http://www.ntsb.gov/Surface/pipeline/Preliminary-Reports/San-Bruno-CA.html

Im surprised that the usual computer savvy guys always miss the

Gunner

The aren't part of the URL, and at least on my newsreader (gnus
inside emacs) don't do a thing to prevent linewrap.