Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default San Bruno Pipeline Accident Update

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 01:59:30 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Erik wrote:

In article ,
Erik wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry for the long URL.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...sections-of-se
am-on-exploding-san-bruno-pipeline-were-welded-only-on-outside.html

Erik

More here...

http://www.ntsb.gov/Surface/pipeline...n-Bruno-CA.htm

Erik

Here are your links, unbroken:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/12/ntsb-reports-sections-of-seam-on-exploding-san-bruno-pipeline-were-welded-only-on-outside.html

http://www.ntsb.gov/Surface/pipeline/Preliminary-Reports/San-Bruno-CA.html

Im surprised that the usual computer savvy guys always miss the

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.