Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Great customer service: Gardner Bender

On 12/17/2010 10:08 PM hr(bob) spake thus:

On Dec 17, 6:17 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Another in the Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due series:

Just got a package today. No, not an Xmas present, but it might as
well be. It was from Gardner Bender, the electrical tool company.

Do you mean Gardner-Denver????

Nope.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.