Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens

Default Outside Christmas LED Lights -- dull and weak....

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

[snip]

I bought about $150 wroth of those two years ago. *UGLY*. I threw them
away when I took them off the house, and bought thirty, or so, sets of
incandescent lights for 1/5 what I paid for the LED strings.

I suppose you're taking about the white ones. They're "ugly" only only if
you're used to the light yellow (of incandescents) instead.

BTW, you might know that yellow is almost the same color as brown.

Anyway, we need more colors (and those LEDs are much better). All those
white (or light yellow) displays are too boring.

[snip]

--
8 days until The winter celebration (Saturday December 25, 2010 12:00:00
AM).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"Humanism : An exaltation of freedom, but one limited by our need to
exercise it as an integral part of nature and society." -- John Ralston
Saul, The Doubter's Companion