Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default OT Tilt steering wheels and ice

On Dec 17, 10:09*am, Ron wrote:
On Dec 17, 9:02*am, LSMFT wrote:

mm wrote:
OT?

Didn't they start putting switches to turn off the air bags on the
right side of cars in case the passenger was short?

Sometimes, especially on very short trips, I don't tilt my tilt
steering wheel back down, and drive it like it was a bus (or a
truck?).

In the snow today, it occurred to me that now the steering wheel
points much higher, and it's like i'm short.

So if I skid into something and the bag goes off, is it going to break
my neck?

I'm serious.

They are deadly and should be gotten rid of. They are just accidents
waiting to happen.

Yeah, and they should do away with those stupid seat belts also.
rolling eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrwfvVgERWE- Hide quoted text -

And all that useless padding. Look at all the weight that could be
saved removing all that stuff.

Harry K