Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacing windows, frame and all

On 12/17/2010 2:23 PM DerbyDad03 spake thus:

Let's use round numbers and say I paid $200 per window for 10 windows.

Can you get windows that cheap? Decent ones?

I ask because I just installed two new windows, Marvin Integrity
casements. The client paid almost $700 for them (but will be able to
claim a 30% tax credit for them by the end of this year).

These were low-end windows (wood interiors but vinyl exteriors). And I
assume that double-hungs will be more expensive than casements.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.