Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default help with drip feeding R2E4

Ignoramus30138 fired this volley
in :

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...ract-2-CNC-Mil
l/33-DA-Collet-Holder/

heh! Ig, THAT I could do with about 30 blocks of g-code in one short
macro and a couple of setup steps! G

It IS upgrade time, but I can't afford a kit solution yet, and can't
spare the down-time for a DIY job.

As much as I want to employ EMC2, it looks like I'll have to go with a
Mach3 kit in order to get the machine converted over a week's vacation
time.

I make parts in my shop (and on the mill) almost every day, now. They're
mission-critical to my "real" job, so I have to keep the spindle turning.

The nice guy at CAMBAM (Andy Payne) will upgrade my CAMBAM+simulator
package to include Mach3 for only an additional $162, so at least the
software won't cost me much.

LLoyd