Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley Andy Dingley is offline

Default Keyhole (mortice) draught (rubber) excluder/stopper (for mortice lock)??

On Dec 14, 11:17*pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

I have never been on a training day to get a nice signed off piece of paper
to say that I am allowed to use an extinguisher.

You should do, they're a right laugh. If I was organising one I used
to use the (nearby) oilrig training school, as they had a particularly
generous attitude to how big a training fire needed to be, and if you
were lucky they even let us ride the lifeboat drop (swapped that for
letting some of them loose in our cars on a race track day).

I really must do the video format conversion and YouTube our DIY
safety video entitled "Two idiots and a bucket of magnesium turnings
demonstrate why you shouldn't use a hosepipe to (try to) extinguish
it".

I am George Goble and I claim my T1 of bandwidth.