Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default O.T.Breathtaking republican hypocrisy.

On Dec 17, 11:22*am, Frank wrote:
On 12/17/2010 12:07 PM, harry wrote:

On Dec 17, 3:33 pm, *wrote:
On Dec 17, 12:47 am, *wrote:

This is the sort of lies and hypocrisy put out by the US gov.
propaganda machine.

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-ini...arxism-america

Now ask yourself why an Obama administration would put out such
Propaganda. What that feller said was more like Faux Newz propaganda.

-C-

He is getting you all primed up for your next war. (N. Korea, Iran?)
He is part of the military establishment that only prospers when there
is a good war. He has reached the stage where these wars don't
endanger his life. Just poor American near-schoolkids.
He is trying to justify the lies, incompetance and corruption that got
us all where we are now.

He's not talking about war, Nitwit, did you even watch it?

All I saw was a redneck Republican preaching the party line. I wonder
if Harry posted the link he intended to.

-C-