Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Finishing question

On Dec 17, 11:13*am, FrozenNorth
wrote:
On 12/17/10 10:13 AM, Robatoy wrote:

On Dec 16, 11:19 pm,
wrote:
On 12/16/10 10:59 PM, Rich wrote: *FrozenNorth wrote:

It just might clash with the granite counter top. *:-)

to bad you don't have any granite left over. A granite shelf would look good
above the cook top and it can't burn. You need to keep oil and vinegar away
from the granite though. Its one of the few things that can screw granite
up.

Totally agree, it would be a no brainer, unfortunately matching the dark
green/black mottled black granite we have could be difficult.

--
Froz...

Uba Tuba? How about a complementary colour as it is a 'featurette' in
solid surface? I have all kinds of small pieces like that in a variety
of colours. Black with a flake? Black with a stipple? Pure white? A
freebie if you want it, if you find a way to get it to you.

Actually I sent an email to your gmail account last night, not sure if
you check it regularly or at all. *Please provide another means of
contact if that account is no longer valid.

--
Froz...

I replied to it already, and yes, I do check it once per day minimum.

A more direct route is designatangstromperiodca