Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Rigid tapping, pretty much, works.

CLIP
I have not tried it with real material, yet, but will do so as soon as
practicable. I am not expecting too many surprises, especially with a
floating tap holder.

CLIP

What type of floating tap holder? Also, I presume it only offers linear
float and not radial.

I've yet to play with the linear float ER-style collets that go into
standard spindles... But they sell like hotcakes. (How do hotcakes sell
anyhow? That's like the old saying "dead nuts" which has no real historical
reference...)

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022