Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Young's Law of Usenet

I can use ND-30, or petroleum jelly to start fires. But that doesn't
mean I'd make them my first choice. As for me, I'll use these, or the
old WD-40 as lubricant, like they are designed.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
On 12/15/2010 9:50 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
What a maroon. Using lubricant for fire lighter. You need to go back
to school.

i'd say it's pretty smart since we use used oil to start brush fires.
But since wd40 is not much of a lubricant, but mostly kerosene, it
makes
a good (yet expensive) fire starter .

--
Steve Barker