Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Howard Beal Howard Beal is offline

Default San Bruno Pipeline Accident Update

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message
news
We are about to discover that you cannot operate a viable
economy based on stock brokerage, financial engineering, web
design and "academics." Someone has to keep the machines
and infrastructure working and build new "stuff."

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)

There is also a national defense element in what you
forsee. The projection of US power will be greatly
reduced in the future if we continue down the path
of reducing our manufacturing capacity. This will
result in downsizing our militay and free up the military
budget. The money saved can be used for more bailouts.

Best Regards
Tom.