Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default boilers and insurance can we believe it?t

In message , Mark
writes
On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 03:23:12 -0800 (PST), Owain
wrote:

On Dec 16, 9:58*am, Mark wrote:
I find Worcestor-Bosch offer a decent service + insurance scheme,
although this is only for their own boilers.
One thing to bear in mind is how long can you manage without a working
boiler? *WB will come out next day, and sometimes the same day if you
have a problem. *Not bad for around 12 per month IIRC.

Yes, but I bet they don't promise to fix it next day.

I can't recall the exact guarantee but they have always fixed it next
day, even when they had to make two journeys to pick up extra parts.

They say "begin fixing" on the TV ad IIRC

--
geoff