Posted to alt.home.repair
rlz rlz is offline

Default vapor barrier question

2 years ago, I built a 18x22 workshop in my back yard in Colorado. It
basically goes unheated during the winter, except when I working in it
and I use a space heater. When I insulated the attic area, I placed
R-19 bats between the rafters directly on top of the ceiling boards.
My question is in regards to a vapor barrier. I don't know if its
necessary in this situation. If I remember correctly, the bats had a
paper backing and I did put that side down onto the ceiling boards.
If a vapor barrier is needed, what would be the best way to resolve
this?

Rob