Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default boilers and insurance can we believe it?t

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 03:23:12 -0800 (PST), Owain
wrote:

On Dec 16, 9:58*am, Mark wrote:
I find Worcestor-Bosch offer a decent service + insurance scheme,
although this is only for their own boilers.
One thing to bear in mind is how long can you manage without a working
boiler? *WB will come out next day, and sometimes the same day if you
have a problem. *Not bad for around 12 per month IIRC.

Yes, but I bet they don't promise to fix it next day.

I can't recall the exact guarantee but they have always fixed it next
day, even when they had to make two journeys to pick up extra parts.

I can't imagine anyone else giving such a promise.

Although I suppose they should have better parts availability if they
only cover their own stuff.

--
(\__/) M.