Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T. Jewish Pirates

On Dec 15, 10:30*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"harry" *wrote in message

None of their business what's on any ship in international waters.

International law recognizes a state's right to conduct a blockade to
prevent contraband in the form of arms from reaching an enemy, and sure as
hell Hamas qualifies as an enemy. *Goods not of military value are supposed
to be exempt, but the Allies blockaded even food from reaching Germany in
the World Wars. *Considering that late in 2009 the Israelis intercepted a
ship carrying hundreds of tons are arms to Hezbollah, they would seem to be
justified in at the very least stopping and inspecting ships bound for Gaza.
That isn't a blanket endorsement of Israeli policies, sooner or later
they're going to have to stop building settlements and deal diplomatically
with Hamas whether they like it or not. *But until Hamas agrees to recognize
that Israel has a right to exist and keeps launching rockets into Israel, I
think the Israelis are entitled to prevent Hamas from importing more arms..

I see. When was war declared? Hamas was elected. But then being
democratically elected never stopped the uS or it's allies toppling a
gov. in the past.
If no war has been declared, there is no enemy, therefore we are back
to piracy.