Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Amount of lighting

Mike Marlow wrote:
Morgans wrote:
wrote

BTW, I saw an "offset connnector" in a book that may eliminate my
need for an EMT bender. At about 1.50/each (on Amazon), there is no
apparent cost savings though. Perhaps they are cheaper by the bag.

Bill, you really NEED a conduit bender. Rally, two, 1/2" and a
3/4". It is another skill to learn and master that will give you
and people like you (us) a good feeling of satisfaction. It really
isn't all that hard, and you will use it again, I guarantee.

Especially after you compare a successful bend to the pile of kinks laying
over in the corner...

Well, the (1/2") conduit is 1.60 for per 10 feet pc. I could afford to
practice a little. $30 for the bender. I think the appearance would be
better without so many offset connectors...

Bill