todd

Default OT - Is this representative of US public opinion? UK Newspaper Front Page

"Dave Mundt" wrote in message
.. .

Well, many numbers there. I have a few thoughts, though.
0) Cash to a politician is like crack to an addict.
There is never enough of it, and, they WILL sell their
sister or mother into prostitution to get more of it.

No doubt about this one.

1) To them that much has been given, of them,
much will be required.

For most of these people, they've worked very hard for what they have and
not had it "given" to them.

2) If a class of people is acquiring 90% of
the total income, is it not fairer that they
pay 90% of the taxes.

Works for me. So you're advocating a tax cut for the top 1%?

Regards
Dave Mundt

todd