Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default leaving conductors exposed

How many 'milliamps' on average does 'your' electric chair
seek to achieve to be fairly certain of killing someone
without blowing them apart?

That's one of the problems with electric chairs -- they don't work the way
they're supposed to. They do a better job of slowly frying the criminal,
rather than quickly stopping his heart.

I'll have to write a new version of Gilbert... "The criminal fried..."

I can't believe the participants in /this/ group aren't
more familiar with electrical safety.

Electrical safety standards vary between countries.

I was talking about safety, not safety standards or regulations.