Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default Keyhole (mortice) draught (rubber) excluder/stopper (for mortice lock)??

dennis@home wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
news
Are you claiming to be an expert and disagreeing with what I said?

No, I am just claiming that you are a man with no talents.

So you don't disagree with what I said then?

I disagree with your drama queen statement about fire extiguishers.

So what level of expertise do you claim to have to backup your idea
that fire extinguishers are safe in the hands of untrained
householders?

Your problem is that you think everyone is a retard and needs a
certificate to use any piece of equipment.

My experience of fires is

a) put a car fire out on the M1 with the dry powder extinguisher in my
van,
b) put out a wheelie bin fire using a similar extinguisher out where the
wheelie bin was shoved up to a front door
c) used a hoze pipe to put a house fire out

So what is your experience than?

I have never been on a training day to get a nice signed off piece of
paper to say that I am allowed to use an extinguisher.

--
Adam

It's rocket science.

Mr Pounder