Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amount of lighting

In article , says...

Bill wrote:

Yep, I need build some scaffolding and do my own light density
experiment.

It occurred to me that such "scaffolding" may be handy to me in hanging
furring strips and lighting--as I'm a one-man-show here at home.

If I build vertical "structures" to 6 inches shy of the ceiling, say,
they may serve as my 2nd set of hands. And, they won't whine or make me
"wait a couple minutes"!! I'm learning! : )

Uh, just a suggestion, but the "Fastcap 3rd hand" is sometimes a very
useful thing to have. Harbor Fright has a clone for 15 bucks or so,
item 66172. I haven't used the clone but from the reviews it seems like
it's more fragile than the FastCap.