Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default Ungrateful *******s

On 14/12/2010 17:06, ARWadsworth wrote:
Tim wrote:
In ,
wrote:
I don't drink the stuff so there is none in the house (though I do
have a kettle)

Neither tea nor coffee you mean? Don't you have hot drinks at your
place?

Not at home no.

Most unhealthy.

Nothing to stop you keeping some in for the purpose - and for
visitors in general.

I tried that

It goes stale (and you still need the milk!)

So add the milk then.

No way. Stale tea is horrible.

I keep a kettle, two unbreakable cups, tea, coffee, sugar and coffee mate in
the van.
The coffee mate is for emergencies (ie no shops nearby for fresh whole fat
milk).

When I was working in the aerospace industry, I had a coffee maker in
the bottom drawer of my desk in front of the aircraft.

I used to use long life cream, but never coffee mate. It was disgusting.

I miss the coffee now.

Dave