Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Outside Christmas LED Lights -- dull and weak....

In article ,
dgk wrote:

I'm no expert on US policy towards Nigeria during Bush's reign, but he
screwed up so many other things that it's quite likey he screwed this
up as well.

For some reason I find comforting that despite your admitted ignorance
on the subject, you are still more than willing to chime in. Probably
the consistency of it all.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke