Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens

Default Outside Christmas LED Lights -- dull and weak....

On 12/14/2010 7:26 AM, dgk wrote:
On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:17:44 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/13/2010 1:47 PM, dgk wrote:
On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 17:57:18 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/11/2010 10:12 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:54:54 -0500, wrote:

wrote in message
net...
Ok, so this year I went out to buy some more outside Christmas lights.
Much to my surprise, I could not find any REAL lights, just the fake led
lights. I looked at all the big box stores, including Lowe's, Home Depot,
and Target. All I could find was the fake led lights.

So, I bought a set of led lights strings with C7 led lights. 50
lights on a string, total wattage of 3.7 watts. They say these are
much cheaper to run because of the low wattage. But, I have seen that
you get what you pay for. These lights are dull and weak looking.

Does anyone here know of any store that still sells real outside Christmas
lights, or have they all been outlawed too ?

Thanks for any info on where I can purchase non-fake Christmas lights !!

James

How can you even think about using real Christmas tree lights, when some kid
in Nigeria is starving .

The ONLY reason some kid in Nigeria is starving is because its moron
mommy didn't have the sense to keep her legs closed.

I'm not a big fan of the behavior of some of our African cousins but I'd
like to point out that mommy was probably forcibly raped.

TDD

Probably with the use of of guns supplied by US, British, French, or
Russian arms dealers.

It's all Bush's fault! He said so in his book cuz heez a lyar! :-)

TDD

I'm no expert on US policy towards Nigeria during Bush's reign, but he
screwed up so many other things that it's quite likey he screwed this
up as well.

It's Bush's fault, the evil Republican mind rays come out of his eyes
and the UFO's are spreading the Republican evil from underground bases
that the evil Republicans had built in secret with money stolen from
the children of welfare mothers and old people on Social Security who
have to eat dog food supplied by rich Republican dog food manufacturers
who are making millions of dollars off the suffering of poor defenseless
gerbils who have been enslaved to produce sex toys for gay people in the
military so evil rich Republican gerbil ranchers can make millions of
dollars off gays and ..........

TDD