Here's an idea

Default Husqvarna Chainsaw Fiasco

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message

"Chuck" wrote in message
snip-----------

. Then, in the last go-'round, when
prices dropped back down 20-cents or so, his stayed high.
Consequently, I stopped buying my gas there. Then, one day I stopped
and asked, with all due respect, why their price had previously
reflected that of the same brand station in the next town, but this
time had stayed high? His reply? "Go down there and buy your gas."

Done deal, and for ever. Any time I find a business that has that kind

of
attitude, I not only don't patronize them, but I make sure that others
understand their attitude. There's nothing like negative advertising

sink a business, and it's the cheapest and easiest advertising a person

can
get, with plenty to go around. All it takes is a go-to-hell attitude
displayed to the consumer like the example above.

Mother in law owns the small town (500) paper. Town grocery decided it
wasn't worth advertising in the paper for $300 for the month. Mom stopped
buying food there. Any guesses on how much a family with 6 kids spends at
the grocery?

Joel. phx