Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default OT Interesting remark.

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...

Just like the Dems in their attempts to institutionalize
intimidation by the unions and the trial lawyers. Just a difference is
who is getting the benefits of the stacking of the deck.

I was hoping somebody would play the union menace card. Unions once
represented a third of the American workforce--today it's 8% (if memory
serves) and falling. So continuing to drag out that dead horse and flog it
one more time is a singularly unconvincing exercise, and yet the right is
always happy to give it another try. I suppose it's related to their other
standard scare tactics: Gay Marriage! Welfare Queens! Illegal Aliens!
Anything to distract the voters from thinking about who is really screwing
them blind.

As for trial lawyers, they're the worst rat-*******s on the planet, until
you need one. Corporate America claims to hate them, but companies like
Monsanto are expert at using them to bully farmers into playing ball with
the company or else. Funny how it works out that way, isn't it? It's
almost as if what corporate America *really* hates are trial lawyers who
don't work for them.