Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Dan[_14_] Dan[_14_] is offline

Default Climate "Experts"

On 12/14/2010 12:39 AM, flipper wrote:
On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 06:25:20 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

flipper expounded in
:

My all time favorite is a true story that hit the 'news' a
number of years back. A shocking 'scientific study'
revealing that 50% of our school kids scored below average
on standardized tests.

The controversy died a quick bug eyed death when someone
pointed out that *is* the definition of "average."

Or..

Think about the intelligence of the avg person.

Then realize that 50% are even stupider...

Warren

That still leaves unanswered why they chose to run for office and how
they get elected.

Can't get an honest job?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired