Posted to rec.woodworking
Peter Bogiatzidis Peter Bogiatzidis is offline

Default CAUTION !! HF Multifunction Tool

I haven't taken the plunge on any brand of these multifunction tools yet,
but did see an ad in one of the WW magazines for a Bosch adapter that allows
the use of blades by various manufacturers. This might be the one you recall
seeing. There may also be another one depending upon which brand you have.

http://www.boschtools.com/products/a...l.aspx?pid=614

Peter

"F Murtz" wrote in message
Ivan Vegvary wrote:
HF MF (Oscillating multifunction tool) works great as mentioned in a
try the difference, and the tools do not interchange. Different hole
pattern. I'm out $ 10. Don't know if I can take it back (Home Depot)
since I totally destroyed the plastic packaging upon trying to open
it.
Be careful out there.

Ivan Vegvary

I have seen somewhere an adapter to fit different blades to a
multifunction tool but I can not remember where.