Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom Remodel Question: buying different toilet than pedestal-- different company.. problem?

Might be a violation of union regs. Suppose the toilet asks the sink
"does this toilet seat make peoples butt look big?" and the sink
answers honestly "I'm upstanding, and would never s--t you". You could
have an argument on your hands that could last for years. When the
toilet says "I wash my hands of you" and the sink replies "you're full
of s--t and your bowl sucks, too" and oh, gosh. I may have to go lie
down and rest, with all this anguish.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"KOS" wrote in message
Hi I am remodeling a bathroom. The pedestal i will be using is a
totally different brand Kohler than the toilet I will be using..
Reason, the Toto toilet flushes better than the Cimaron by Kohler...
But I dont like the toto pedestal.. They are virtually the same
color.... Has anyone done something similar, that is using different
companies for pedestal and toilet thanks!