Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default OT a bit - Propane prices

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 23:49:22 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

IGot2P wrote in
m:

I must say
that these Midwest prices are great compared to the NE.

The commodity's prices are the same everywhere. Any differences will be due
to local taxes (very high in the NE), and delivery policies.

Oh- I forgot the taxes and fees-- They bring my $4.19/gal up to
$4.56. but who's counting?

And each outfit gets to set it own profit margin. My guy is in the
middle for this area- but a couple years ago when I was shopping
around, there was over $1.00/gallon difference in price. Same taxes-
same automatic delivery. Same 100gallon tank.

Jim