Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Bathroom Remodel Question: buying different toilet than pedestal-- different company.. problem?

"KOS" wrote in message
Hi I am remodeling a bathroom. The pedestal i will be using is a
totally different brand Kohler than the toilet I will be using..
Reason, the Toto toilet flushes better than the Cimaron by Kohler...
But I dont like the toto pedestal.. They are virtually the same
color.... Has anyone done something similar, that is using different
companies for pedestal and toilet thanks!

They will never be compatible, and will never get along, fighting in the
dark like two cats locked in the garage.

But, as long as you like the way they look, what's the dif?

Steve