Posted to rec.woodworking
Disbelief[_2_] Disbelief[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Elizabeth Edwards Funeral Protest

Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote in
:

Some people quote the Bible and try to live by what it teaches.
You quote John Lennon, a drugged-out megalomaniac. You may, sir, live
by what he had to say, I'll stick to _my_ beliefs.

That's right: To each his own,

I fully agree, and then perhaps the various religious factions could get on
with living their own beliefs whilst respecting others and perhaps praying
to whatever god they believe in peacefully side by side.

All the best and may your Christmas be a good and peaceful one - and if your
religion doesn't recognise the birth of a Christ, then peace to you all.