Posted to uk.d-i-y
geraldthehamster[_2_] geraldthehamster[_2_] is offline

Default Proposed changes to permitted development?

On 13 Dec, 10:48, Tim Streater wrote:
In article
,

*geraldthehamster wrote:
On 9 Dec, 18:32, Tim Streater wrote:
In article
,
So when did he get it signed off by BC? If he didn't, then I don't see
how it could have been considered "finished" anyway.

Building Control have enforcement powers for 12 months after work is
"finished", which suggests there is a definition of "finished" that is
independent of Building Control.

Mmmm. Yes, OK, that makes sense. Perhaps it's the certificate of
practical completion then (not really sure what that is, but I did get
one once).

--
Tim

nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted" *-- *Bill of Rights 1689

Possibly my utility room might have had a Certificate of Impractically
Cobbled Together. The bloke was a joiner as well.

Cheers
Richard