Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. Jewish Pirates

On 12/12/2010 3:16 AM Bubba spake thus:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 01:31:15 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

Remember that old joke about the Jewish kid who murdered his
parents then asked for clemency on the grounds that he was an
orphan?

That was a joke meant to illustrate the meaning of the word chutzpah,
nerve, gall.

Here is the real life version.

Israeli officials say they are willing to pay compensation to the
families of the Gaza Flotilla victims, and express sorrow over what
happened. Now here comes the but -

"They want it spelled out that the commandos who boarded the
flotilla were acting in self-defense. And they want whatever deal
emerges to end the United Nations inquiry and other international
legal actions."

You're right. They shouldn't pay any money at all. The people trying
to break the blockade came with weapons, intending to fight. Israel
didn't expect that, thought they were "peace activists", and wasn't
ready with mob suppression methods, and ended up using guns when their
sailors were threatened. You do remember that early on one of them
was knocked off the deck to the deck below, right.

The attempted blockade runners should be expressing sorrow to him, and
paying him compensation.

Oh, puh-leeze, what utter HORSE****!

Oh, is that all?

Any compensation will of course be paid for out of US aid - by dint
of which the Zionist entity exists

You can be sure that anyone who calls it the Zionsist entity is
anti-Israel no matter what Israel does, and an antisemite too.

Harry's got it right this time. Israel *is* a Zionist
project--something, by the way, that many Israelis find objectionable.

Israel should not exist in its present form. In that sense I'm anti-Israel.

Oh, and don't try that "anti-Semite" stuff on me, pal; I'm a Jew.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.