Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Keypad deadbolt locks info

On 12/12/2010 10:46 AM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 02:16:52 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/12/2010 1:47 AM, aemeijers wrote:
On 12/11/2010 8:37 PM,
wrote:

Oh, just get a subcutaneous transponder chip implanted, and fit the
door with a reader, and be done with it.

--
aem sends

the feds will be requiring that shortly as positive ID for every
american.

no chip detected as you walk by will be cause for futher investigation

as a plus it will make credit, debit, and door locks very convenient

If you are one of the rare people who is allergic to the implant, you
will become a non-person and have to join the anti-government
underground group 999 who's members carry out EMP attacks on government
ID installations "IDlations" across the country. :-o

TDD
Nah, they have alternative versions contained in ear tags and riveted
collars. Plus there is always the retro-look ankle style.

Bar code tattoo? Back of the neck or forehead? Hey! I know, on
your tongue! :-)

I was going to say on the arm but I suppose everyone will have one of those.

There are kids running around with a bar code on the back of their neck
like those from the SciFi TV series "Dark Angel". It would so funny if
the bar codes they were getting indicated they were trash bags or some
feminine hygiene product. :-)

TDD