Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Keypad deadbolt locks info

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 02:16:52 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/12/2010 1:47 AM, aemeijers wrote:
On 12/11/2010 8:37 PM, wrote:

Oh, just get a subcutaneous transponder chip implanted, and fit the
door with a reader, and be done with it.

--
aem sends

the feds will be requiring that shortly as positive ID for every
american.

no chip detected as you walk by will be cause for futher investigation

as a plus it will make credit, debit, and door locks very convenient

If you are one of the rare people who is allergic to the implant, you
will become a non-person and have to join the anti-government
underground group 999 who's members carry out EMP attacks on government
ID installations "IDlations" across the country. :-o

TDD

Nah, they have alternative versions contained in ear tags and riveted
collars. Plus there is always the retro-look ankle style.

Bar code tattoo? Back of the neck or forehead? Hey! I know, on
your tongue! :-)

I was going to say on the arm but I suppose everyone will have one of those.