Brian Henderson

Default selling items at flea markets, and craft shows

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:30:26 -0700, Bridger wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:55:16 GMT, Howard wrote:

eBay
itself does not have sufficient credible competition to keep them
honest

more on this, please...

eBay is a real pain in the ass and now that they own Paypal, they've
gotten worse. They figure that nobody can touch them, so if they play
fast and loose with their own rules, you really can't go to the
competition because they don't have any.

Paypal decided, at one point, to 'return' a payment someone had made
to me without bothering to tell me about it. They never answered any
e-mails about it, they never returned any phone calls, they simply
took my money, gave it to someone else and that was that.

This is not at all unusual, I hear plenty of people getting screwed by
eBay all the time.