Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default OT - Experian - subscribe online, can't cancel online

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:29:02 +0000, djc wrote:

On 12/12/10 13:52, tim.... wrote:
"NoSpam" wrote in message

Add Churchill insurance to this - absolutely dreadful practices and
systems when I tried to stop dealing with them a year or so ago. Never
again!
My son is just starting a similar battle with Admiral insurance, so maybe
they're all similar.

Yep they all do it now.

I doubt that you will find a "direct" provider that does not

Quinn Insurance doesn't. (and I pay them by cheque just to make sure they
can't)

Just Yahoo!'d that and the second hit had "under administration" in the
description - bit worrying.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away