Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Personal question metal related

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 13:50:04 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:33:22 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

An Eyebrow trimmer? What in Croms name for?

I keep mine a solid line from outside of each eye socket to opposite eye
socket. It helps provide shade and acts as a secondary lock for keeping
my sun glasses on above the nose.

Trim eyebrows? Good grief!!

Such a bunch of girly men....sigh....

Eyebrows are SUPPOSED to look like a second mustache!!

That reminds me of the guy in the movie DUNE. Big, heavyset, older
guy with three inch whiskers sticking out above his eyes.
http://fwd4.me/sqc Cracked me up, it did.
http://fwd4.me/sqg The Master had some big 'uns, too.

So thats where the rest of my family went!!

Cool!

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.