Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB[_3_] LouB[_3_] is offline

Default Refrigerator question.

wrote:
On Dec 11, 8:30 am, Fat Dumb & Happy "Fat Dumb &
wrote:
LouB wrote:
ransley wrote:
On Dec 11, 5:50 am, LouB wrote:
Just replaced my old refrigerator.
Want to sell or donate it but really would like to know the rated size
(i.e. How big in cubic feet).
BUT a Google search and a phone call to a parts supplier have not turned
up any info because it is no longer made.
It is a GE TBX16SIZERAD and I am sure it is bigger than 16 cubic feet.
Hoping there are some appliance guys with the info, or even someone with
an old manual.
TIA
Lou
Clue, tbx 16
I agree BUT the contents did a pretty good job of filling my new 22.7 CF
box. and it is a decent sized box. Maybe they measured differently back
in the old days?? More honestly??? I am still looking for someone with
real spec.

Click click, here ya go,
http://genet.geappliances.com/DocSearch/Dispatcher- Hide quoted text -

Why would you care exactly how big it is to be able to sell or donate
an old fridge? For example, just put an ad
on craigslist with a picture of it and the model number and say it's
believed to be 16 CF. For the
record, I'm placing my bets with those that say it is 16 CF.

I think I may do just that, thanks