Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Personal question metal related

On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 09:56:44 -0500, Joseph Gwinn
wrote:

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

I need to go buy a GOOD nose hair cutter. My wife gives me holy ****
because my nose hair grows faster than any other hair on my body. I have a
cheeeeeep Conair right now, and it doesn't work very well, and is always
falling into parts. I expect to spend about $25. Maybe even put it on my
Christmas list for someone in the family who draws my name. What is a good
unit?

I use a Groom Mate, which is completely mechanical, and cuts far better
than the electric units I have used, probably because the Groom Mate
blades are actually sharp.

https://www.groommate.com/

I actually bought it through Amazon, where you will find my review
(buried under 430 other reviews).

http://www.amazon.com/Groom-Mate-Platinum-Nose-Trimmer/dp/B000EBFJXS

Joe Gwinn

I had a similar one I bought years ago from an ad in Popular Mechanics
IRRC and it worked very very well. Then it disappeared never to be seen
again. My son was about 7 at the time...shrug....

Ive tried various powered units and this type of manual trimmer seems to
last the longest

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.