Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry[_2_] Terry[_2_] is offline

Default Personal question metal related

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:31:15 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

I need to go buy a GOOD nose hair cutter. My wife gives me holy ****
because my nose hair grows faster than any other hair on my body. I have a
cheeeeeep Conair right now, and it doesn't work very well, and is always
falling into parts. I expect to spend about $25. Maybe even put it on my
Christmas list for someone in the family who draws my name. What is a good
unit?

Steve

Steve, I have a Panasonic ER415 that works well for nose and ears.
Ebay has 'em for $13, free shipping. Nice stocking stuffer. Haven't
had to replace the battery (batteries? I dunno) yet, though it's been
in use for about a year. I use it about once a week.

It says "fully immersible" but I use it dry. Don't intend to find out
whether that claim is true. :-)
--
Best -- Terry