Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Scam?

On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 06:42:36 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 22:33:53 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

So, send him your name and mailing address, which are pretty much public
knowledge anyway, and if you get a check, take it to the bank, and if it
clears and the bank says, "Yes, you actually have those dollars now,"
contact the guy and have him come and pick it up. Or ship it, or whatever
the terms are.

Some of these scammers are in touch with other scammers here in the
USA, who WILL physically pick up the item in question. Do you really
want to screw with one and face the retaliation that one of his
buddies could inflict? Don't be stupid.

It depends if its been raining a lot or not.

If its been raining..its much easier to dig a hole here in the desert.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.