Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] dom@gglz.com is offline

Default Oil tank alarms

On Dec 10, 10:51*pm, "Matt" wrote:
Gel wrote:
On Dec 10, 9:15 pm, "Matt" wrote:
Anyone got on advice on a decent oil tank alarm please? Must be
easy to fit and tamper proof (and, assuming it's wireless, not
possible to block the signal to the receiver, etc).

--

Try here
http://www.boilerjuice.com/shop/cat/...-security.html

Thanks. I think a lock might just cause more problems as any thieves
will just drill a hole in the side and syphon off the contents. What's
needed is an alarm like the Watchman but which also has a tamper proof
mechnism so it can't simply be removed or somehow disabled.

--

I've got a Watchman-sonic tank level monitor, which works perfectly.

Seems they do a similar alarm system as well:

http://www.sensor-systems.com/produc...ion.html#Alarm