Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Personal question metal related

"Winston" wrote in message ...

Ignoramus13521 wrote:
On 2010-12-09, Steve wrote:
I need to go buy a GOOD nose hair cutter. My wife gives me holy ****
because my nose hair grows faster than any other hair on my body. I have
cheeeeeep Conair right now, and it doesn't work very well, and is always
falling into parts. I expect to spend about $25. Maybe even put it on
my
Christmas list for someone in the family who draws my name. What is a
good
unit?

Not a *great* unit, but cheap and serviceable:
http://panasonic.factoryoutletstore....c-er112bc.html

The battery door on this one keeps falling off but perhaps
they've fixed the design by now.

It disassembles easily for cleaning in your ultrasound tank.

And I need a REALLY GOOD ear hair cutter

Nair. Seriously.

At the end of my shave, I dab a little around the outside
of the helixes, the lobes and the entrance of the ear canals.

Washes off in the shower and the results are flawless.

http://www.naircare.com/products/products_lotions.aspx

I left some on my cheek for several minutes and got a
minor chemical burn. So, rinse it off just like it
says in the instructions.

--Winston

Reply:
Nair is nasty stuff. My barber was telling the story of one of his
customers telling about a haircut in Cairo, Egypt. the guy asked if he
wanted his ear hairs done, and when he said yes, the barber put something in
the ear and flamed it, with a quick whoosh, all the ear hair was gone.
But I use a rechargeable cutter with changeable blades from Walmart. Works
well. Was about $18 a couple years ago.