Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Scam?

In article , "Chomp Noamsky" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .

Hello,
Thanks for your response and i am very sorry for been so long
replying, I really want to buy the item and i am very greatfull that
you said it is still available. I'm ok with the price and condition. I
am paying you with a bank certified check and when you received the
check and cash it. We can arrange for the pick-up then. Quickly get
back to me with the below information, So that i can quickly send
the check out to you to make fast transaction.

Anyone else find the last 2 indicators as of yet not mentioned?

2 indicators?
[list snipped -- why give the grifters a free education in English grammar?]

There's at least one more that you missed.