Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homophobia USA

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:15:55 -0500, Jack Stein wrote:

On 12/5/2010 1:38 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

None of my retirement is in old GM stock, or bonds (that I know of),

Most likely some of your retirement WAS in old GM stock, but none IS in
old GM stock because the government stole the stock and gave it to the
union. What ever old GM stock your retirement fund own is gone bye bye.

Some of my retirement may have been, but I doubt it. It's a defined benefit
plan so I wouldn't know or really care what it's in. None of any of the money
have any control over was, even that in corporate bond funds.

and I
won't buy another Chevy (only had one, though). The judge wasn't.

My next car will be a good old, American made, non union built, Toyota
truck.

I'll likely buy another Ford truck. SWMBO has already decided on a Mustang
convertible, but I want to pay the house off first (or at least pay it down to
pocket lint ;-).