Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default On aging

" wrote in
:

On Dec 9, 5:41*pm, "
wrote:
On 12/9/2010 4:15 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:26:54 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

=
Why would anyone want to clean ones bowel? Its self-cleaning most
of the time. Mother nature never intended for artificial cleansing
of one's excretory system. Never mind the mucoid plaque...that is
bull****.

There's an incredibly stupid commercial with somebody called
something like the "bowel lady."
I flip away when ever it comes on.
You're right about bull****. *Plaque? Next they'll be selling bowel
floss so you can floss your ass.
Just eat what makes you **** normal, that's all.

--Vic

I had a neighbor who talked about colonic cleansing - removing
"toxins", etc. *I've been intimately familiar with quite a few colons
and their cleansing needs as a nurse, but plaque? *My neighbor had
s--- for brains, so perhaps the s--- was floating above the plaque.
*He used to mention that he didn't wear underwear, too. *I didn't
keep his company by choice )- Hide quoted text -

fleet phospho soda a tiny bottle will clean anyone totally out.

That's what I had to take before my butt-O-scope. Much rather take a
small thing of that vs what I saw others told to take - 25-50 pills, a
gallon of some mix, etc

For those who have not had one yet, It's nothing. They reach for the
knob on the IV and next you are waking up in post procedure room. Pics
they show you are gross.

i had to take it before weight loss surgery 9 years ago, which worked
great.

stay very close tob toilet, fleet phospho costs under 3 bucks

drink lots of water the fast exit can dehydrate you