RWM

Default 6" Jointer Continued - Grizzly 6Z Versus Yorkcraft

"Toller" wrote in message

"NoNameAtAll" wrote in message
Keep in mind that, while the G1882Z has levers, you can get exactly the

same
thing with handwheels in model G1882HW for the same price ($325).

I take it you prefer handwheels? I am too inexperienced to know the
difference; why are handwheels better?

Some people feel that it is easier to accurately adjust the outfeed table on
a jointer with hand wheels. I have owned both and found no difference.
When I moved up to my Delta DJ-20 I was really concerned because it had
levers and my old jointer had hand wheels. It would have been a mistake to
eliminate it because of the levers. I believe that you will be happy with
either jointer on your list.

Bob McBreen